Tricia is the founder and project Lead of StayInSchoolng Initiative and a seasoned integrated marketing communications professional who has worked across Corporate Social Responsibility Advisory, Digital media, Public Relations and Experiential marketing sectors with degrees in English and Literature, Public Relations, Public and International Affairs and Integrated Marketing Communications respectively.
Tricia has worked on developing Corporate Social responsibility campaigns for several brands, amongst which is a mass-scale behavioral change program created in 2012 for Unilever tagged (Grow FM) which has improved the health, well-being and educational performance of 1 million + school children in Nigeria and will spread across to other countries in Africa.
Tricia has been selected to participate in the International Visitors Leadership Programme (IVLP), where she will be learning on Advocacy and Education of at risk youths. Tricia is also the recipient of several awards including:
- Nominee, The Future Africa Awards Prize in Community Action (2014)
- Recognition Award for contribution to the attainment of MDG2 in Nigeria by the Social Enterprise Report and Awards (2013)
- Recognition Award from the Center for Education Innovations Washington U.S.A (2013) for Top 13 developmental projects of 2013 in Nigeria.
Toyosi is the Founder / CEO of RISE NETWORKS, a Leading Social Enterprise in Africa, with a deliberate interest in Technology and its relevance to Youth and Education Development across Africa. The performance oriented operational framework of RISE NETWORKS embodies inter-related delivery channels that include Youth and Education Development hinged on Innovation and Technology, Capacity Building on Youth Inclusion, Job Access, Strategy/Research, Content Creation, Sharing and Management and Project Management and Consulting Responsibilities along the lines of its core areas of expertise.
Toyosi is a respected inspirational and mindful young leader who is celebrated for National Leadership in the service of a larger cause, a worthy alumnus of the United States Government’s Prestigious International Visitor Leadership Program for emerging Leader and holds degrees in Civil Law from the University of Jos, Strategic Management from Cambridge University’s Judge Business School, Certificate in Youth Inclusive Financial Services from University of New Hampshire, Durham, Certificate in Media Enterprise from the School of Media and Communication, Pan African University and an Executive Masters’ Certificate in Project Management from The Project Management College, UK.
Toyosi is the recipient of numerous awards including recent recognition:
- Crans Montana Forum in Europe as a 2012 New Leader of Tomorrow
- 2012 This Day Awards for Nigeria’s Women of Distinction
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 of Success Digest Entrepreneurial Awards
- The 2008 Future Awards Best Use of Advocacy Category and the 2007 Nigerian Youth Leadership Awards jointly organized by Leap Africa
- International Youth Foundation and NOKIA. She is also one of the honorees' of the Top 100 Young Leaders’ Recognition at the Nigeria’s Centenary Celebrations by the Federal Government.